To generate a quote, go through the check out process and use Check payment method.
The process involves the following steps:
- Place the items you plan to purchase in your shopping cart.
- On the Shopping Basket page double-check your cart to make sure you have the correct color and quantity in the cart, then press the Checkout button.
- On the next page, use Express Checkout method by pressing Proceed to Checkout button.
- On Order Details page, put in exact details of the billing and shipping/delivery addresses for the order.
- On Shipping/Payment Selection page, choose the shipping method you will need for the delivery of the order; then choose Quote as your payment method, put in any comments you would like us to see regarding this order (e.g. "We are bidding on a project that will begin in one month" and press Continue button.
- On Payment Information page, review all the details, and then press Complete Quote button.
- Now you will see the final page that has your Quote. You can print out this Quote by pressing the printer icon, and use it to get approvals etc.
- A quote generated in this manner is valid for 7 calendar days.
- When you are ready to make the payment by credit card or electronic debit, give us a call - we will convert your quote into an order. If you are paying by check, then mail us the check and enclose the printed Quote with the payment. We will ship your order when we receive your payment.