Shipping and Return Policy
We ship using FedEx, which does not deliver to PO boxes. For shipping to a PO Box, APO address, or outside of North America, contact us to place the order.
In order to keep our prices low we do not accept cancellations, returns or refunds for any reason once a purchase has been made.
What if I need to exchange a product that was ordered incorrectly?
- All exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) which must be requested within 3 days of the delivery date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
- All exchanges must be received in their original packaging and in sellable condition to receive any credit.
- All exchanges are subject to a 30% restocking fee and the subtraction of all shipping and handling costs.
- You must request an RMA number and agree to the inspection and restocking fee. We will review your request and if it qualifies, issue you an RMA number and the address to ship the product back.
- You need to ship the product back to us at your cost. When the product is received, it will be inspected to ensure that the product is in sellable condition and it includes all inserts and original packaging to qualify for the exchange.
- You will be charged for a new order minus the remaining credit from the original order and the replacement product will be shipped to you.
Shipping and Handling Fees
BabyChangingStations.com charges shipping fees which may include a service handling fee. International orders may also incur a $10 trade document paperwork fee.